Coatings and Repairs
- Produces a fully adhered, seamless, high density, waterproofing membrane.
- Helps reduce energy costs by providing both solar reflection and radiant heat reflection.
- Extends the life of the roof.
- Protects substrate against rust, corrosion, UV damage and acid rain.
- May be used on vertical, pitched and horizontal surfaces and withstands ponding water.
- Lightweight membrane does not require removal old roofing materials, saving time and money.
- Produces a waterproof surface that will not be deteriorated by fungal growth or algae.
- Remains flexible, tough and weatherproof at low temperatures and will not flow at high temperatures.
- Rapidly develops high tensile strength.
- Will not re-emulsify or wash away with rainwater.
- Will not become brittle and crack with age.
- Can easily be re-coated.
- Ten-year material warranty.